MLB DG: The Trade Market

One of the most frustrating things in fantasy baseball is dealing with the trade market. Many owners are under the impression that trades are one-sided. Every owner in the league tries to package two or three mid-level players and hope to pluck a stud from someone else’s roster. 99% of these trades are denied in seconds and the other 1% lead to some hilarious counter offers. We have all received these kinds of offers before and many of us have even been the one making the offer. Deep down we knew it wasn’t going to get accepted, but there is no harm in trying. Or is there?

Like what you read so far?


Click here to subscribe